PDA

View Full Version : Coco Rub & Tug 3778

pilkington
03-08-2011, 06:55 AM
After reading many glowing reviews for Coco I found her ad and made an appointment today.

She lives in a nice condo near Kingsway and Edmonds. Clean and tidy place, with a little dog. She is in her late 30s or early 40s. Her face is nice but she is by no means a model. She has a little extra pudge on her stomach, but not enough to put you off. She greeted me with robe, g sting and lacy bra. Massage was on a bed, which was comfortable apart from my neck cramped up after a while. Her massage skills are good. Really good Thai style oil massage and stretching. I would see her just for the massage at $40/h. Although I can't see myself doing that without getting a release too. Bra came off about 20 mins in. She oiled her boobs up and rubbed them all over my back and ass. Lots of stroking from behind and teasing for jr too. She lubed him up and started the handjob slowly from behind while running one hand up and down my ass crack to my balls and back. Felt fantastic! Flip. She sat between my knees and alternated between jerking me and tittyfucking. As previously reviewed, her tits are amazing. Definitely fakes but oh so soft and perfectly shaped. I came between her breasts and she kept slowly going until I was completely drained. One of the best handjobs/tittyfucks ever! Still had half an hour left! (I usually prefer the release closer to the end) She did some more massage and stretching on my arms and legs.

Only bad things I could mention are that she wrapped things up 10 mins early, and she wasn't very talkative. Avoided all eye contact too. But she was very pleasant and her service was brilliant! She took one call during the first 10 mins, but I didn't mind since she held the phone to her ear with her shoulder and continued massaging my ass. She had to give the caller a late appt since she was busy all night. Sounds like you guys already know this little gem. Glad I called early and got to see her.

.6 for one hour (well 50 mins...) Still great value tho!

A:7
L:7 (Tits 9)
S:9
Repeat? Definitely! Might try her 1 hour massage/bj for .80. Or see if she does a double hj release for same.

Sucre
03-08-2011, 10:02 AM
I see you have been busy. Another tried and true gem from the Burnaby area that has been well reviewed in the past.

I have seen her at least half a dozen times (always for the 1 hr massage and HJ option). Maybe my repeat visits have built up a raport, or she like most is YMMV, in that with me she is is talkative (although perhaps I initiate so maybe it is more that she is responsive) and I go over the hour as many times as I am shorted. Otherwise I agree with your observations of her. I also agree she is excellent value.

Barley
03-08-2011, 04:23 PM
Where did u find her ad? Before when someone put the last four digits of a number we checked cl. Now where do I look?

SFMIKE
03-08-2011, 07:09 PM
She really is one of the best bangs for the buck out there.

pilkington
03-08-2011, 09:50 PM
Barley, I found her ad on craigslist therapeutic services and also in the Georgia Strait adult classifieds. Both have the heading "COCO THAI MASSAGE" and the phone number ending in 3778. There is another Coco massage on Craigs therapeutic that posts more often, Filipino and $20 more. In past reviews I got the two confused. Her ad sounds good too. I just noticed she works with a younger girl called Fantasia. Does anybody have any info on either of them?

Cheers
~ Gypo

pilkington
04-11-2011, 12:46 AM
I have seen Coco 2 more times in the last month. She seems a little hit or miss. On my second visit the massage and hj weren't nearly as good as the first time. She didn't want to get oil on her so tittyfuck was out. Third time the massage was amazing, one of the best I've had, again no oil this time. I tried her cbj which didn't feel too good. She grabbed my dick at the base quite hard and sort of pulled it down toward my feet, even after I asked her a couple times to take her hand away. I found it hard to relax, and had to push myself to cum. I will definitely see Coco again, but I think from now on I will stick to the massage and hj. And ask for oil.

Escapist
04-11-2011, 03:55 AM
The F/S option is pretty good too, especially (I found) with the pounding doggie finish. Her mid section is a minor turnoff, but I could easily mistake her ass for a
25 year old.

genesis99
04-22-2011, 09:44 PM
does the FS include DFK/LFK?

Escapist
04-23-2011, 08:49 AM
I don't know. I've never had any desire to dfk or lfk anyone I'm fucking for money. My educated guess on this one is ymmv. Coco tries hard to give her customers a good time so she gets repeat business. I don't think she would volunteer on the first date, but would likely accomodate if you told her it was important to you.

sexvan
04-23-2011, 05:29 PM
After reading many glowing reviews for Coco I found her ad and made an appointment today.

She lives in a nice condo near Kingsway and Edmonds. Clean and tidy place, with a little dog. She is in her late 30s or early 40s. Her face is nice but she is by no means a model. She has a little extra pudge on her stomach, but not enough to put you off. She greeted me with robe, g sting and lacy bra. Massage was on a bed, which was comfortable apart from my neck cramped up after a while. Her massage skills are good. Really good Thai style oil massage and stretching. I would see her just for the massage at $40/h. Although I can't see myself doing that without getting a release too. Bra came off about 20 mins in. She oiled her boobs up and rubbed them all over my back and ass. Lots of stroking from behind and teasing for jr too. She lubed him up and started the handjob slowly from behind while running one hand up and down my ass crack to my balls and back. Felt fantastic! Flip. She sat between my knees and alternated between jerking me and tittyfucking. As previously reviewed, her tits are amazing. Definitely fakes but oh so soft and perfectly shaped. I came between her breasts and she kept slowly going until I was completely drained. One of the best handjobs/tittyfucks ever! Still had half an hour left! (I usually prefer the release closer to the end) She did some more massage and stretching on my arms and legs.

Only bad things I could mention are that she wrapped things up 10 mins early, and she wasn't very talkative. Avoided all eye contact too. But she was very pleasant and her service was brilliant! She took one call during the first 10 mins, but I didn't mind since she held the phone to her ear with her shoulder and continued massaging my ass. She had to give the caller a late appt since she was busy all night. Sounds like you guys already know this little gem. Glad I called early and got to see her.

.6 for one hour (well 50 mins...) Still great value tho!

A:7
L:7 (Tits 9)
S:9
Repeat? Definitely! Might try her 1 hour massage/bj for .80. Or see if she does a double hj release for same.

Can you let me know her phone #? thanks.

pilkington
04-25-2011, 03:11 AM
Sexvan, if you read this thread you will see a very clear description on how to find her number and info.

pilkington
07-08-2011, 06:04 PM
Just wondering if anyone knew of any other great value rub&tuggers like Coco? Preferably for .6 or .8.

Micmac
08-02-2011, 04:03 AM
Coco is one of my favourites. Place is clean, massage is good and the h/j / russian is always spot on.

chuckanut
08-02-2011, 06:49 AM
on which listings site can u find coco's info??

Fillup
08-02-2011, 06:39 PM
She's in the Straight classifieds.

Somebody did FS with her? I've had the hj and I suppose I tittyfucked her. Her boobs seem a little small for real russian. I would like to do some doggie with her with the president of Thailand watching from the wall calendar. How much for FS?

evandavidgarcia
08-08-2011, 06:40 AM
FS- $100, no DFK, LFK or digits but I think it's a case of YMMV. 1st time was pretty fantastic, she was into it like she hadn't been laid in forever, very responsive and appeared to be quite horny, in short the chemistry was obvious. Second time, much more subdued and little to no chemistry ..... haven't been back since.

forestttm99
02-19-2012, 04:57 PM
how big r her tits. there are so many cocos' it's confusing but your saying her russian is amazing so i'm assuming her breasts are big enough. Any info here would b helpful

old school
02-19-2012, 05:33 PM
Not sure if she is even working anymore. Haven't been back in a while. Tried to look her up on cl a few weeks ago. Time to try the straight classifieds I guess. So many options in the city. To answer your question: Her chest is a nice handful. More than proportional I would say for her size. And they look great..nice shape. 34 b or small c . Not an expert on bra sizes. Big enough to have some fun. She has really nice skin. This lady is genuinely nice and the last time I was there the prices were, in my opinion, too low for the service she provides. She really tries to please. Do a little massage for her if you have the skills...she will appreciate the effort:) Good woman...she doesn't have the jaded attitude of most sp's...or at least she is better at hiding the distain for clients:) She is a true professsional. A little older; but, really nice with good service.

wowren
07-20-2013, 02:43 PM
Is coco still around? Havent seen any reviews of her lately

Happy1111
07-21-2013, 02:36 PM
Coco is around and all the reviews and comments in this post are still valid. You can find her in the Georgia Strait ads.

InTheBum
08-24-2013, 06:13 PM
I think I saw this woman a couple years back...Is she pretty curvy and 40 ish with huge tits and gives a massage on a bed?

If I recall she lives near Edmonds Skytrain.

TML4EVER
08-24-2013, 06:57 PM
I think I saw this woman a couple years back...Is she pretty curvy and 40 ish with huge tits and gives a massage on a bed?

If I recall she lives near Edmonds Skytrain.

Yes, nice big clean place, nice lady, very good service, i left feeling money well spent, some nice memories too :)

Ashitaka
02-03-2014, 02:30 AM
Does anyone know where she is? I called the old number out of service. Help I use to go to her once a month.

Vanwilder
02-03-2014, 02:36 AM
she's been not around for about 2 months now, i am hoping she will resurface. someone said in her other thread that she is officially retired!

Thaiman
02-03-2014, 04:40 AM
She say retired and gave up old number now.