PDA

View Full Version : Miss Bijou - second experience, loved it.

fromtheinternets
12-18-2012, 03:18 AM
Second post, second great experience.

Sunday was the end of a very long and hard week, and I wasn't sure of I needed a massage or something a little more involved. Seeing Miss Bijou's post at the top of the list, I sent her an email to see if she was free. This is only my second time with an SP so I still feel a little clumsy about the whole process. She made it easy, responding quickly and politely via email. We made a date for later in the evening last night, and I hopped in the car.

When I arrived there was enough street parking to make life easy. A text message got me to her front door, and I was greeted with a smile. She bills herself as having a personality that puts you at ease, and I'd concur with that. She has an adorable smile and great laugh, and any tension I had disappeared as we walked up the stairs.

A quick shower was followed by an offer of some ice cold water and some delicious cherries. We started with a rather involved massage that managed to melt the stress of the previous week. We chatted as she diligently worked through the knots in my neck and back. She really is a great conversationalist. I should note that the lighting, the music, and the temperature were just about perfect.

As I turned over things became a bit more intimate as we moved on with a more GFE-like tone. The atmosphere was light and playful but had an edge of lust and real sexual tension. Bijou has a body that I love; curvy and solid. I'll spare the intimate details, but a mix of oral pleasure, different positions, teasing and titillation seemed to be intense and enjoyable for both of us.

There wasn't any clock watching involved on either side, and when we finished, despite the fact that I'd run over a touch, we still chatted and there was time for a shower. I left with an enormous grin on my face, and a rough week behind me that didn't weigh on me anymore.

L: 8 - I like Bijou's look, it's very much to my tastes. She says curvy, and I'd say that's right. YMMV, but this is how I felt.
S: 9 - Great massage, phenomenal interaction, nice little extras like the tasty cherries
A: 10 - smiles, laughter, listening, chatting. I could tell she was taking the time to see what I responded to at the start, and adjusted how she acted to reflect that. I walked in feeling a little shy and nervous and walked out feeling like a boss.

Repeat: You'd better believe it.

tantalizeme
12-18-2012, 03:35 PM
She really is a great conversationalist. I should note that the lighting, the music, and the temperature were just about perfect.

As I turned over things became a bit more intimate as we moved on with a more GFE-like tone. The atmosphere was light and playful but had an edge of lust and real sexual tension. Bijou has a body that I love; curvy and solid. I'll spare the intimate details, but a mix of oral pleasure, different positions, teasing and titillation seemed to be intense and enjoyable for both of us.

Hey brother,

Two posts, and two fine reviews of outstanding ladies!

Ms Bijou clearly combines rare qualities in one terrific package, for a guy intelligent enough to appreciate her. I agree with you on "curvy and solid"—that's the body type I've come to love best, along with a certain maturity—even though this may be a minority taste among pooners.

I suspect, perhaps one reason why elite SPs like Ms Bijou get rarely reviewed these days is that a lot of pooners feel unsure who, among our elite companions, welcomes reviews and who doesn't. Nothing more demoralizing than crafting a detailed review, only to find it pulled.

BTW, I know Ms Bijou's rates are on her site and in her ads, but for convenience you might want to follow the custom of including your donation.

It speaks highly for Ms Bijou that she believes in the reviewing process. And it speaks highly in your favor that you chose and reviewed her.

happy2bumpuglies
10-17-2013, 06:48 PM
Guys, she's full on BBW! Her pics are YEARS old and they are a complete lie. She has easily gained 50+ pounds. That said, one of the tightest kitties I've ever been in!

juniper
10-27-2013, 02:15 AM
I recall how well she defended herself when she had (only) a B cup, how being "natural" was a virtue and how important it was to simply accept oneself. I found that her self-image made her be quite appealing (to me). Her photos, at that time, were said to be accurate. That was a number of years ago. Since then, she has "progressed". Her photos, unfortunately, have not.