PDA

View Full Version : Nuruspa DT

davidcca
06-13-2013, 03:58 PM
Saw Lina, a slim good looking Korean girl in her mid-20's. The picture on the site is likely her, pretty hot girl.

Her English is very limited, but she makes up for that in charm and willingness to please. The whole experience was very good. We started with accompanied shower with your standard comprehensive K-style soap up and wash off. Then on the bed came the nuru massage, which is just a full contact body rub that I quite enjoyed - it included bare kitty on shaft which feels amazing. This was followed by an ok BBBJ, some DFK and FS in a few different positions.

Then at the end I got a full face massage and treatment complete with cucumber mask and all LOL. YMMV haha.

She creates a good atmosphere, nice music and as I said, eager to please.

L: 8
A: 9
S: 9

Repeat: DT is too far for me, so likely won't.. But I would I was nearby.

Damage was as posted on their site for the nuru + gfe 60min

McDiver
06-13-2013, 07:24 PM
Thanks for the review. Where do we find this site?

vancity_cowboy
06-13-2013, 08:03 PM
erslist search on nuruspa

Pooner911
06-13-2013, 09:33 PM
you can check their website www.nuruspa.net

Theres Lina, Junny and Queen.
Queen was the first one there but gone back to Korea.

Queen is the best thought. Lina second and Junny 3rd.

vancouverlurker
06-14-2013, 05:23 AM
Although the "bare kitty on shaft" feels amazing, it also scares the crap out me ;-) I've only had a few SPs ever do that and I believe it gives off the wrong impression! Some guys might take it as an invitation to go bbfs - not this boy! Tempting as it may be because the chick is hot... stay safe fellow pooners!

ANDY biggulf
06-14-2013, 07:27 AM
Junny & Lina who's better?

thick-one
06-14-2013, 03:44 PM
Although the "bare kitty on shaft" feels amazing, it also scares the crap out me ;-) I've only had a few SPs ever do that and I believe it gives off the wrong impression! Some guys might take it as an invitation to go bbfs - not this boy! Tempting as it may be because the chick is hot... stay safe fellow pooners!

Totally agree, "bare kitty on shaft" can expose you to the same risks as BBFS, don't fool yourself. Be careful boys!!!

Fakenham
06-14-2013, 03:53 PM
visited lina and had an excellent time. smaller and firmer than junny who i have seen repeatedly. queen was the more mature of the group and had something extra, hard to say what but very compelling. i haven't experienced the bare-kitty-on-shaft as mentioned above, however i think this would be within my risk tolerance comfort zone. others, maybe not.

something i found unusual was that there was no toilet paper on the roll, instead a pair of rubber gloves was hanging there.
i didn't say anything about it because i probably don't want to know the answer to the question. at least it wasn't the three shells.

davidcca
06-14-2013, 05:08 PM
re the bare kitty on shaft...

Yeah, it's borderline there, but it was in a position where she was in total control and contact was limited.

shaggadelic
06-14-2013, 05:29 PM
Queen had a great body. Awesome boobs. Regret only having one session from her. Junny is bigger but has even ether boobs than Queen. The best thing about her was her boobs but she is much thicker than the photos on the site. Junny's photos are definitely fake.

crazyhorse
07-12-2013, 07:13 AM
What's their "Combo A"? On their website (and ers ad) they state: "exactly like how it was shown in the adult video".

What video?

But gonna try anyways. Sounds promising.

vancouverlurker
07-13-2013, 05:35 AM
I find these girls are pushing way too much volume to be anything like the vids. IMHO, they're in the same league as the 8308 girls (eg. Hime, Celia) who are actually slightly cheaper. Personally, Midori and Reiko's (wherever she may be now) services are better in all categories across the board (ie. accompanied shower action, massage, bodyslide, bbbj for length and depthness on shaft). Those two girls really know how to keep a pooner returning time-and-time again :clap2: